Villa Rental Terms
Island Investments is a company very much involved in villa rentals and we offer a wide range from top of the line Executive Homes to comfortable bungalow villas for holiday makers.
The number of bedrooms in each property is indicated, B&B indicates Bed and Breakfast.
VILLA RENTAL TERMS
- Each Accommodation has a maximum guest capacity.
This should be verified with the booking agent upon booking and must not be exceeded.
- Payment terms:
- 20% is to be paid to secure the booking.
- 40% is required 2 months prior to arrival
- final payment of 40% to be paid 1 month prior to arrival.
- If booking is made within 30 days prior to arrival 100% is needed to secure the booking.
- Damage deposit:
A damage deposit of 1 night’s rental is necessary and required on payment of villa. This deposit will be refunded after departure less damages (If any). The monies will be transferred to an account of your choice, this process normally takes 5-7 working days.
- Arrival and Departure:
Guests are greeted upon arrival and escorted to the villa.If transportation is required this must be arranged prior to your arrival (our agents can assist in organizing a taxi or car hire for you, please discuss further with them when making the booking). On departure guests are checked out of the villa (unless otherwise arranged). Check in time is 2pm and check out is 11am. Requests for times different from the above will be entertained/ arranged only if the villa is available and with the consent of Island Investments.
are prepared prior to arrival on request. Orders must be placed with our reservations agent 4 working days prior to arrival
This is for the clients account on arrival.
- Shopping for groceries:
Items can be placed into the villa prior to arrival. Orders must be placed with our reservations agent 4 working days prior to arrival
This is for the client’s account on arrival.
- Maid service:
Is provided six days per week as part of the basic price (Some villas may vary). Any additional service needed, this will be for the client’s account and by private treaty with the housekeeper.
- Cancellation policy:
- More than 60 days before arrival – loss of 10% of rental cost
- 30-60 days before arrival – loss of 50% of rental cost.
- 14-30 days before arrival – loss of 80% of rental cost.
- Less than 14 days before arrival – loss of 100% of rental cost.