Villa Rental Terms
Island Investments is a company very much involved in villa rentals and we offer a wide range from top of the line Executive Homes to comfortable bungalow villas for holiday makers.
The number of bedrooms in each property is indicated.
Check in time is at 3.00 p.m. – Check out time is at 11.00 a.m.
(For an earlier/Later check in or check out, subject to availability, this can be arranged with the office before arrival. Please note an additional charge will be levied)
Check in or out before 8am is $200TT, unless the office drop box is used for checkouts before that hour.
Check in after 9pm is $200TT, after 11pm is $300TT, After 12am is $500TT.
A late check out fee is applicable after 2pm. Please discuss with our Rental Clerk time and fee applicable.
VILLA RENTAL TERMS
Reservations are held for 24hours without payment, and then released once no payments has been received. A copy of receipt must be sent to our rental department to confirm the booking (this can be either via whatsapp: 496-3544 / email: email@example.com or fax: 639-9050. When sending the receipt please put full details of your name, villa and dates)
Each Accommodation has a maximum guest capacity:
This should be verified with the booking agent upon booking and must not be exceeded. Guests aged 12 and over must be counted as adults. If the maximum number of guests are found to be exceeded this will be considered a breach of the rental terms and conditions and the rental agent reserves the right to evict all persons from the premises without any refund of monies paid.
When organising an event, a maximum amount is allowed and agreed by the booking agent for the specific villa. If this agreed amount has been exceeded then the client would be in breach of our rental terms and conditions, and therefore we reserve the right to hold their damage deposit. Depending on the situation and breach of contract, we have the right to receive the difference owing to the Company that is advertised on our website/brochure for that villa.
- NO events or commercial activities are to be held at the villa/apartment without prior agreement from the booking agent. Charges may be applicable to some events and activities.
- The rental villas/apartments are in residential areas, therefore consideration must be taken for neighbours. Loud music can be considered a nuisance and should be stopped by 11:00pm.
- There must be NO tampering with equipment such as music players, etc. in the villas. Cost for repairs to any equipment found to be tampered with will be deducted from the damage deposit held.
- No furniture is to be moved within the property.
- Each property has limited parking space which will be indicated by the booking agent. Additional vehicles must be parked elsewhere.
- 20% is to be paid to secure the booking.
- 40% is required 2 months prior to arrival
- final payment of 40% to be paid 1 month prior to arrival.
- If booking is made within 30 days prior to arrival 100% is needed to secure the booking.
A damage deposit of 1 night’s rental is necessary and required when making a booking. This deposit will be refunded within 4-5 working days after departure less damages (If any). Please note that depending on your bank it may take up to a further 5 working days for the deposit to clear. With regard to credit cards, this may take up to 10 days to be credited and show in your account. Please be aware that you are required to leave the villa in the state that you met it; with a clean BBQ pit and sourroundings as you arrived, including removal of garbage from the villa. The housekeeper will check the inventory when you depart and go through the villa before giving IICL office staff the go ahead to refund your deposit. Any extra housekeeping/cleaning required after a guest has left, or excessive garbage left for removal, or if there is anything missing/broken, we will inform you, and a deduction will be made from your damage deposit.
Arrival and Departure:
Guests will be greeted upon arrival and escorted to the villa. If transportation is required this must be arranged prior to your arrival (our agents can assist in organizing a taxi or car hire for you, please discuss further with them when making the booking). On departure guests will be checked out of the villa (unless otherwise arranged). Check in time is 3:00pm and check out is 11:00am. Requests for alternative times will be entertained/arranged only if the villa is available and with the consent of Island Investments.
Can be prepared prior to arrival on request. Orders must be placed with our reservations agent 4 working days prior to arrival. This is for the clients account on arrival.
Shopping for groceries:
A “Starter pack” can be placed into the villa prior to arrival. Orders must be placed with our reservations agent 4 working days prior to arrival. This is for the client’s account on arrival.
(All villas vary). Most villas offer housekeeping Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Any additional services required will be for the client’s account and by private treaty with the housekeeper.
- More than 60 days before arrival – loss of 10% of rental cost
- 30-60 days before arrival – loss of 50% of rental cost.
- 14-30 days before arrival – loss of 80% of rental cost.
- Less than 14 days before arrival – loss of 100% of rental cost.
Please note when quoted in USD$ our exchange rate calculated is TT$6.45
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ISLAND INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED!